Friday, February 14, 2014

{Happy Valentine's Day + Project Life: Week Six}

Happy Valentine's Day! I hope everyone had a great day. Caden and Lilli were very lucky kiddos and got to spend the night with Grandma and Bumpah. Ryan and I ran over there after work to play with the kids for a little bit and give them their Valentine's goodies. I didn't want to give them to them this AM, because the mornings are always somewhat rushed. We don't need to add anything else in there. They were happy to get their bags
After we spent time with our babies, we headed out to dinner. We went to Gardina's tonight. We were daring and got mussels for dinner. I ate a couple of them. They really needed that yummy bread with them, but because I couldn't eat the bread, the mussel's texture wasn't doing it for me. The flavor was great, though:
Like my new specs?
As promised... Welcome to a tour of last week's Project Life! Check out the highlights from our lives last week. If you want to learn more about Becky Higgins' Project Life, click here. It is a perfect way to capture the memories we are creating every day.

I was not as organized with putting my layout for last week together as I have been in the past. I still managed to pull it together. Here are the layouts:
Design D fit well for the left side. Again, I cannot describe how much I LOVE picmonkey. It is awesome.

I love this sticker's message, so I decided to include it in the spread:
I just had to use it!
The right side I opted to go with Design A. As you can probably tell, Designs D and A are my default layouts :) Love them!
I included a nice section about the kids sleeping over at Grandma and Bumpah's house last week:
I love that I was able to mesh together four different pics for this one 4X6 slots. Doing this allows me to have so many pics in one one week layout:

Until later!
Barby

No comments: