Friday, February 28, 2014

{happy kiddos + Chuck E Cheese}

Caden went back to school today, but Lilli was still pretty tired. They also had a great day because they are staying over at Grandma and Bumpah's house tonight. I am out of town until Sunday (scrapping weekend!!!), and Ryan has class tomorrow from 8-5. The kids were not, of course, sad at all about going to Grandma and Bumpah's house :) Check out this pic she sent of the kids taking care of the babies:

Here is a pic from Chuck E Cheese of Lilli:
Look at that crazy hair :)
Yep, they were having a good time! I am also. I will share some of my layouts with you next week. I was able to complete 10 pages tonight :) Yippee!

I have to share this pic as well. I asked Ryan to send me some pics, thinking he was still with the kiddos, and this is what I got:
 
I married a weirdo :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: