Friday, February 07, 2014

{Fitness Friday: just keep moving + sleepover recap}

Week Two of T25 was a pretty good one. I need to make a goal for myself to go to bed earlier next week, because by the time this morning hit...I was exhausted! We did make it Monday through Thursday without a problem. I think a good goal to keep is to just keep getting better each week. I am looking forward to Monday through Friday with no interruption next week.

This will be my last Fitness Friday update. It is boring me :) I will think of something exciting to fill in here.

I will now jump back to last night. As you remember, the kids had an impromptu sleepover at Grandma and Bumpah's house. I borrowed Grandma's camera to get some pics. Enjoy!
Up to no good :)
What are the chances to get all of them lying down at the same time?
Caden's face is hilarious...
Bumpah slept downstairs with the big kids
Today after Caden and Lilli were done with school, Grandma and Bumpah decided it would be fun to take the kids to the Fond du Lac Children's museum:
All aboard! William is driving!
Sweet face :)
William and Caden work on getting some dishes done.
Cuties...
Lilli looks so relaxed.
Pretty sure that's not how to ride that.
Planting and picking some vegetables.
Until later!
Barby

No comments: