Sunday, February 02, 2014

{Crafty Sunday: Scrapbook Catch-up}

Every Sunday it is my goal to do at least one crafty thing. That's why I decided to call it Crafty Sunday :)

The crafty thing I did today was work on some scrapping. I first finished this week's spread for Project Life, which you will see on Tuesday, and then I started working toward my goal of getting the kids' scrapbooks leading up to this year caught up. I started with Lilli's. I had most of her first year's scrapbook finished, but it wasn't quite there:
This is the cover of the album.
In fact, there is A LOT to add to it. I decided the easiest way to do this would be to go through the pics on my computer and decide how many pages I would be doing. I sketched out each page (very roughly) and sorted the pics into a separate folder in iPhoto. Today I was able to sketch out all of the needed layouts for this album. Here is a shot of what my sketches look like:
I also put the page protectors into the album right away. Because I was already printing pics for Project Life, I also printed some of the pics for this album. Those I printed I put in the page protector with a label with the date. I think this will help to speed up the process:
I also was able to get a couple of pages done. Here they are:


Nothing too fancy. My goal is to do two pages a night during the week. I know this may be entirely unrealistic, and I accept that I may need to modify this.

Until later!
Barby

No comments: