Sunday, February 16, 2014

{Crafty Sunday: Crochet Bunny}

Because my back is still hurting me (boo), I did quite a bit of crocheting today. Doing things in a seated position is a good thing. Here is the pile of bunny body parts I have finished:
I did some of them previous to this weekend and also yesterday. I am following this free pattern from Michaels' website. I am hoping to have it finished by Tuesday. Not sure about this goal at this point. It is for the daughter of Tricia (the lovely lady who watches our kiddos). Ruby's birthday is this month, and after she saw the Tigey I made for Lilli, she let me know that she would LOVE a crocheted bunny. I remembered :)

The other thing I did today was work on this week's Project Life layout. I finished my sketch of the layout, and then I altered the included pics and sent them to Walgreens to be printed. Check!
I have to share some pics of the kiddos from today. Here is Caden playing with one of the new garbage cans I got for my scrapping room. Yes, you read that correctly. He played with it:
Can you see his hands poked out in the left picture?
And because my back was still hurting today, Lilli and Dada ran to do the grocery shopping. Lilli found out that shopping with Dada has its rewards:
 
Did you do anything crafty today?

Until later!
Barby

No comments: