Saturday, December 28, 2013

{skiing...round 2}

When Ryan and Caden decided they were going skiing again this morning with Bumpah; Lilli (surprisingly) wanted to go as well. Yes, I've been skiing before, but it wasn't the most relaxing thing I've ever done. Ryan said he and Bumpah could take Lilli along with them, but I decided I should go as well. So we had an impromptu family skiing trip! Lilli was VERY excited. Here she is with Bumpah when we got there:

She also took time to hug a tree:
Bumpah said that tree will grow two feet taller than the others from the love :)

There was a bit of a wait to get everything we needed (it is a small place only open on the weekends), but once we started going the kids had a BLAST! Here is a shot from when we were still waiting:

Overall, I must admit that I had a great time, too. I didn't leave the bunny hill, but it was still fun. Ryan took the kids down a real hill two times each. I wasn't sure what Lilli reaction would be after trying the big hill with Dada, but I think she liked it. You be the judge:
video

Take a look at Caden going down the hill with Dada:
video
 
I have two brave kids!

Here are some more pics:
How cute are they?

On the chair lift
Shrieking in joy


And what do you do when you are done skiing? Why drink hot cocoa, of course!
My cute little gnome.
Caden is so happy about the whipped cream!
We had a wonderful day, and I even admitted to Ryan that I would go again :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: