Monday, December 30, 2013

{New Year's Eve prep}

Tomorrow is already New Year's Eve. I can't believe it. We are celebrating this year at home, and we are keeping it quiet. Aunt Lexis, Uncle Danny, and Aunt Samantha will be joining us. The kiddos are excited to try to stay up until midnight. We will see :) Last year Caden did make it until 11:30, but Lilli was out a long time before that. I am trying to plan some fun activities for them. One thing I know I am going to do is have them answer some time capsule questions:
 
I found the link to this file on a website called Sassy Style. I am planning to include this in my Project Life album. I am switching to this style of scrapping. My hope is that I will be able to accomplish capturing more memories in less time. Don't get me wrong--I LOVE scrapping, but I am just too busy to keep up with it. This will allow me to record more and keep my sanity :) Both of those are very good things.

I am contemplating my New Year's Resolutions for this coming year. I will let you in on those soon!

Until later!
Barby 

No comments: