Sunday, December 15, 2013

{farm-themed baby shower cake}

Hello! Today was another baked good day for me. I worked on a cake for a co-worker's baby shower tomorrow. She and her husband are farmers, so the theme is farm. I baked and froze the cake before we left for the cruise. I am SO happy I did that. I hope she likes it.
I think the little marshmallow fondant animals turned out to be pretty cute :)

The other thing I worked on today was trying to get our house back in order. It is amazing how quickly things get messed up! I need to get back to the organization mission. That has definitely fallen to the sideline. I need to retrieve it.

I have a LONG list of things to do this week, and one thing that I am looking forward to is planning our Christmas Eve menu. I am also open to suggestions :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: