Thursday, November 07, 2013

{organization challenge: one day...one item}

Starting next Monday, I am going to challenge myself to organize at least one thing a day. Anyone want to join me? Now, I am not saying one room a day, that is too unrealistic, just one thing. It could be a drawer, a closet, the trunk of a car... To keep myself to my word, I will post every day (or at least every week) about what I have done each day. I already know where I want to begin on Monday. Now the biggest part of the challenge is going to be holding up the second part of it: whatever I organize should stay organized. That is going to be the hard part. I plan to use Real Simple's website. I love their magazine. Whew! Wish me luck :)

Until later!
Barby

1 comment:

Nicole Josephs said...

My biggest challenge is getting the kids and Andrew to keep everything in it's place. I know the work it took to get it that way - I'm definitely going to keep it that way! :)