Thursday, November 28, 2013

{give thanks}

 I would never be able to record all for which I am thankful. The number one thing I am thankful for every day is my family. Our happy little family. I love them. I love us.

We are great together. And my life simply would not have as much joy without those two cute little faces. Ryan's isn't too bad to look at either :) Ryan could not be a more supportive husband. Even with everything he does, he always makes sure that he carves out as much time as possible for his family. And sometimes this means sacrifice on his part. It sometimes means very late nights staying up after the rest of us are in bed to finish his work. He is the best.

I am thankful for the rest of my family. I am talking both my blood family and those I was lucky enough to inherit through marriage. Both those I see and those I don't see very often.

I am thankful for my job and my co-workers. They are awesome. They are supportive. I wouldn't trade them.

I am also beyond thankful for my friends. I have so many people who I know would do anything for me. I hope they all realize I would do the same. Some friends I haven't seen in years, but I have been able to reconnect with thanks to social media.

I try to be thankful every day, but I think we could all take a step back and realize how much we really have.

Until later!
Barby

No comments: