Wednesday, October 09, 2013

{my kids and their music}

Both of my kiddos love music, and they always have. I decided to shoot a couple of videos of them singing. Lilli's is a short clip, but Caden's is taken with my computer as he is watching a video.

I will start with Lilli. She LOVES the song "Beneath Your Beautiful" by Labrinth. She likes watching the video as well. It is a basic video of people singing... nothing happens, but she loves it. Here is a link to the actual video. And now here is Lilli singing a little bit of it:
video

Now Caden's song isn't quite as meaningful. He likes the song "What Does the Fox Say?" by a Norwegian group. Here is the link to the real song. Here is Caden watching the video and singing:
video

What talented kiddos I have :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: