Monday, October 21, 2013

{Iron Man girl + crocheting)

Well, Lilli has decided she no longer wants to be Sophia the First for Halloween. She wants to be Iron Man...Girl. Or would it be Iron Maiden? Caden is going to be Iron Man, so she wants to match her "bruva," as she calls him. I stopped at Target tonight and bought the smallest Iron Man costume I could find. I then popped over to JoAnn Fabric and bought some red tulle and gold shimmery tulle. I am just going to make a simple tulle skirt to put over the costume to girl it up :) I will post pics when I finish with that.

For crafty Sunday, I starting crocheting some fingerless gloves. I finished one of them tonight. I will also post pics of those when I finish them. I LOVE working on crafts :)

I will leave you with a selfie that Caden took with Ryan's phone yesterday:
Such a handsome guy!

Until later!
Barby

No comments: