Monday, October 14, 2013

{Caden's progress at school + cute videos}

It worked out very well that I had today off work, because I was able to schedule Caden's Parent/Teacher conference for today. His teacher, Mrs. Roen, said he is doing very well :) She also said he is especially great at math; one of the best in the class. I am so proud!

The rest of the day I spent tackling my daunting list of things to do. I didn't accomplish everything, of course, but I made a nice dent in it. The most important thing I accomplished is finishing the Superman drawstring bags!!! Yay! I also planned the menu for the party. I'm very relieved to have those items accomplished :) I still have more to do, but I got as much done as I could over this extra long weekend. I didn't tackle anything on my list on Saturday really, but the time was better spent playing with the kiddos.

I will leave you with two videos from that well spent day, Saturday. The weather was great, so the kids and I spent quite a bit of time outside. The first one is of Caden and Ryan's old skateboard (that Ryan built himself . . .  who would have thought he was a skateboarder?!):
No, he did NOT crash into the camper. Right after the video stopped it was me screaming, "Caden, stop!" He stopped, looked back at me, and said, "What?" Oy vey...

The second video is of Lilli. I love it when she wants to run quickly, because then she does "fast arms." You really get a good look at fast arms once she starts running again after stopping:
She is so funny and stylish :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: