Sunday, September 08, 2013

{sick Lilli and church block party}

Today did not start out on a high note. Poor Lilli was up on and off all night. (Poor Mama and Dada, too...) She screamed every time she had to go to the bathroom. Ryan thought she may have a Urinary Tract Infection, so Lilli and I headed to the walk-in clinic right away. Here are some pics of us waiting:

Here I'm laughing--

Then Lilli started to laugh--

She was only in pain right before she had to go to the bathroom. Then she was her normal smiley self again :) The doctor confirmed that it is a UTI, so she started antibiotics today. 

After we took care of that, we headed to church for the annual block party. This year was a little different. Ryan and I volunteered to take charge. It was quite a bit a work, but it really paid off in the end. We had a GREAT turnout, and the weather could not have been more beautiful. Here are some highlights:
We rented a bounce house castle for all of the kiddos--

Even the adults got in on the fun--

We had music--

It was pretty much a packed house--

Tricia (she watches the kiddos), Lilli, and I showed our Packer pride with some face paint--

Lilli and I bounced before Dada put away the bounce castle--

Of course there was ice cream, too. Do you notice how miserable Lilli looks in most pics?--

Everyone was tired when we got home. Lilli looks like a little princess with her hands like that--

I even somehow found time for my crafting tonight! I'm amazed. I will update about that tomorrow.

Until later!

Barby

No comments: