Friday, September 20, 2013

{off to Florida I go!}

I am sitting in the airport in Appleton as I type this. The first leg of my trip is to Atlanta. I'm amused by how many people just love talking loudly on their phone for everyone to hear. There is a guy next to me who is discussing Tiger's golf game. Really?! Is that a loud discussion that needs to take place now? One would think not...

I'll have a layover in Atlanta, and then I'll be in Florida. :)

The guy has now called yet another person with whom he's discussing his daughter's golf game. She is, from what I gather, very good. She doesn't like the new country club. Oh! I also must add that he pronounces Wednesday "Wins-day." That I like :)

Anyway...as I sit here I realize that I forgot to pack my swim suit :( Darn! I think the weather will be nice, too...

I thought I'd include a shot of my super cute carry-on bag I use :)

I'll leave you with a couple of pics of the kids I received today:

Here's a shot of the kiddos at Grandma and Bumpah's--

And here is my goofy son playing with a luggage cart AND drinking out of a sippy type cup. Silly boy--

Until later...in sunny Florida!

Barby

No comments: