Wednesday, September 25, 2013

{Lilli the fearless}

It is no big secret that I am NOT a fan of bugs. I remember when I was in college, and there was a centipede running through the duplex. I slammed a piece of tupperware over it and called my now father-in-law to come (across town) and kill it for me. He did :) I just am not a big fan of creepy crawlies. Most of them are freakishly fast, and then they disappear and you have no idea where they went. That is the worst part...the unknown... Lilli, luckily, does not seem to hold the same fears. Here is a video that Ryan shot from when I was in Florida over the weekend. And yes, that is a real caterpillar in the video :)


I was squirming just watching the video, but I made sure that Lilli did not see that :)

Until later!

Barby

No comments: