Friday, September 27, 2013

{congrats + Kalahari time!}

The kids and I headed to the Dells today where the annual Wisconsin Optometric Association holds its big yearly meeting. The guys have been here since Wednesday night. We made the trek early with Grandma (Pam) because the kids wanted to be there when Bumpah was awarded Optometrist of the Year in the state of Wisconsin?! How cool is that? I am so grateful my superintendent gave me the approval to take the day :) I will have pics to share on Sunday when we get back home. I used my regular camera, and I didn't bring the cable :(

I do have a few shots of the kiddos in the waterpark. We are at the Kalahari, so the kids are in heaven. Plus Cara and Jordon came for the ceremony as well, so we have ALL of the kiddos together to play :) I will share some videos either tomorrow or Sunday. This was the first time Lilli willingly went on waterslides. She LOVED it. It was really cute. Here are a few pics from our time in the waterpark today. There will be many more to come.

Lilli loved crawling around on her hands--

Caden was crawling with the float on him like a turtle--

Look how happy William is--
 
Lilli was so exhausted that she didn't even make it until we got our food at dinner:

I'll leave you with a pic of our crime fighting duo (Cara and I just happened to pack the identical pjs for the boys):
They were making "tough" faces :)

Until later!
Barby

No comments: