Saturday, September 21, 2013

{congrats Andrea and Josh!}

Today was my cousin Andrea and (now husband) Josh's wedding day! I know it is a whirlwind of a trip, but I am so happy that I was able to make it.  Here is a shot that I took of the ceremony:

Here is the happy couple after the ceremony--

The ceremony and reception took place at the Fort Lauderdale Antique Car Museum. It was really cool. Caden would have LOVED it there. Look at these cool pedal cars:

This one was my favorite--

Here is a shot of my mom, my grandma, and me: the three Lianes :)

I bought the dress just for the wedding. It is maybe one of the nicest dresses I have ever purchased. I love it. I especially love that there are little clasps at the shoulder straps to snap your bra into it. Nice! I hope to have some other occasions at which I will be able to wear this little number.

Overall it was a great day. We had a fun time at the wedding and the reception. Here are some other random pics that we took:

It was so nice getting to see the family--

One last pic--



I fly out tomorrow AM, so I will update you tomorrow about the trip back :)

Until later!

Barby

No comments: