Sunday, September 29, 2013

{back home + Lilli's prior visit}

I am happy to be home, but I had a great time in the Dells. Pam and I ended the trip with some retail therapy :) Here is my favorite buy from the trip--
It doesn't photograph the best, but it's adorable!

By the time I got home it was pretty much time to put the kids to bed. Lilli chose for us to read The Little Golden Book Bible stories. When we got to the section about the Last Supper, I explained that Jesus died so we can go to Heaven. She needed some clarification, so I explained again that Jesus is God's son, and the He was sent to earth to allow us to go to Heaven. Lilli said to me, "I've been to heaven." Really? "Yep, I was there before I came to you and Daddy." What did you do? "I was up there with God. I would get tired sometimes and sleep. God slept, too. He gets really tired." How long were you there? "Until I came to you and Daddy." She was very serious. Maybe she knows something we don't know.

Speaking of my Lilli Billy, I will leave you with a pic that LILLI took of us today :) My little photographer--

Until later!

Barby

No comments: