Friday, August 23, 2013

{party planning...still :)}

I got up this morning at 6 to start working before the kiddos were up. My goal was to get as much done today for Lilli's party to avoid stress tomorrow am. Goal accomplished. And we did A LOT. Here are some shots of what was accomplished:

These are the signs for the different locations in the backyard--

These are some flowers that I piped out for the cake--

Look at these swords that Ryan made out of cardboard and duct tape--

These are mushroom meringues I made. Yes, they are meringues...not real mushrooms. I will post the recipe tomorrow:

Here is a closer shot of one of the mushrooms:

I also got the grab bags for all of the kiddos put together. I will show you tomorrow what is in each one--

I did some cleaning, and my brother and Ryan got the tent up in the backyard. Alexis came over after work and helped me get things done, too. Whew! It was a busy day. It will all be worth it when the kids have a great time.

One of Lilli's highlights of the day is that my mom told her she could open one of the presents from Oma and Papa. Lilli was T.H.R.I.L.L.E.D! Here she is posing with the present she chose to open:

In the process of opening--

I somehow forgot to take a pic after she opened it...Oops! It was a stroller for her Baby Stella doll. She took it everywhere with us today. She didn't understand why we wouldn't let her take it into Red Robin with us. She is goofy.

Until later!

Barby




No comments: