Friday, August 16, 2013

{our bathroom}

I was feeling a lot better today, so I decided it was time to get something done to make up for yesterday. The bathroom off of our bedroom is an organization nightmare. With all of my hair products, brushes, lotions...nothing ever seems to stay in place. Ryan is great about it. He doesn't complain. I'm sure he has heart palpitations at different points when entering the bathroom... I decided today was the day I would finally end the chaos. I hope.

Here's are some before shots:




Not pretty, right? And yes, those are all glasses cases. We (mostly Ryan) have a lot.

Can you see how there is an organization system in place? Kinda? Not working... This was the perfect project for me to work on because it didn't involve any heavy lifting. With my side hurting like it does, that would definitely be out of the question.

First I went through everything and did some purging. A LOT of purging. I think all but one of the medications were expired...by at least three years. Yikes! We all can stand to do some purging. And here are the after shots:





 So much better... I am sure Ryan will be thrilled :)

I didn't take any before pics, but I also reorganized under the sink. That was horrible. You know, when you grab something quickly and slam the door before everything comes tumbling down? Just like that. 
Here's what it looks like under there:



I'll leave you with a pic of Lilli from today while we drove through the car wash. She is not.a.fan. Is it bad that I think the pic is hilarious? She's a little dramatic to say the least.



Until later!

Barby

No comments: