Sunday, August 11, 2013

{meet our camper!}

At the request of my Aunt T, I am going to share some pics of our camper. We still haven't done anything yet to "make it ours," but realistically I don't see that really happening this camping season. The kids were really excited for Ryan to get home and open the camper. They love it. Before breaking it back down, I asked Ryan to take some pics:





We are trying to figure out another weekend that is going to work for camping this season. It would be great if we could go more than one more time. We will see :) I will try to film a little video tour of it when we stay in it next. Then I can explain things a little better. For example, each of the eating areas becomes an extra sleeping area by putting down the tables.

Until later!

Barby

No comments: