Monday, August 19, 2013

{---feeling accomplished}

I am happy to report that I accomplished what I wanted to get done. In fact, I was able to get more done than I originally planned. I maybe did more than I should have, but I am happy that I did it. I was able to get all of the lower level organized. It is not perfect, but it is much better. Here are some shots:


First is the playroom--

I like the closet area of the playroom because I can close the curtains :) --

The main area of the lower level--


This is also the main area of the lower level, but a shot towards the stairs--


As a bonus, I even organized our laundry room. I think Ryan is the most excited about this--


Before everything was piled on top of everything else. I also had a ton of cleaning products on the shelf without any real rhyme or reason. I also went through and decided which sheets and towels we no longer need. We have more towels than this. I keep some towels and sheets in our bathroom as well.

Tomorrow I don't have any big plans to clean or organize. The kids and I will be going to play at the Building for Kids. It is my last real day off before going back to work on Wednesday, so I just want to have fun with the kids. It is supposed to be close to 90 degrees, so I thought the museum would be nice and cool. I am sure I will be taking a ton of pics :)

Until later!

Barby


No comments: