Friday, July 26, 2013

{Red Sox game fun...more conference time}

Last night at the game ended up being a lot of fun. We stayed up until the middle of the 7th inning. Because we were taking the train back to our hotel, we wanted to beat the crowd. It was nice to see and experience how nice everyone was at Fenway. For example, there was a family behind us who brought their own giant bag of peanuts to the game, and they kept sharing with our group and anyone who wanted some. It was nice. It is always nice to see when a large group of people get together and everyone is able to get along so well. Here are some pics:

Becki and me waiting to get on the train

A view from our seats

Absolutely beautiful weather :)

Today was another day of conferences. Then my English colleagues,Pat and Paul, and I headed out to see Walden Pond. Love... Here are some pics:


Here I am hanging with Thoreau.


Walden Pond





We were soggy, but it was well worth it :)

I was happy to be able to see the kiddos today, too. I miss them, and I will not be too sad to be going home tomorrow.

Until later!

No comments: