Friday, July 19, 2013

{Lilli's birthday invite + Florida flashback}

I found a super cute birthday invite digital file that I ordered for Lilli's birthday invites. I was going to figure out a cute way to design them using the Cricut, but in the end I decided these were too cute to pass up. Plus I have A LOT of other things I can accomplish in that time it would take to make the invites that most people would end up throwing away. We are also including a pic of Lilli on it. What do you think?

Our cute little Tinkerbell :)
We couldn't find a pic we wanted to use, but we lucked out because she wanted to dress up like Tinkerbell tonight. Nice! That was my biggest accomplishment today. I can't wait to see what the final product looks like.

The rest of my day was also pretty good. I did a Muscle Conditioning class at 5:15 am with Alexis, watered my flowers, watered my vegetables, made four pounds of butter cream frosting (for William's birthday party tomorrow), emptied the trash, did a load of laundry, and cleaned up the dishes all by 6:45 am. Not too bad. I LOVE the early morning when everyone else is asleep and I can get so much done. Hopefully tomorrow will be as productive as well :)

Here is a great pic from Florida. It was so nice to get a pic of the kids with Oma and Papa:

Auggie had to sneak his way in there as well :)
 
Until later!




No comments: