Friday, July 26, 2013

{last day of conference + home sweet home}

Today is the last day of the conference. Because of our flight, we will not be staying for the entire day. I printed our boarding passes this AM, so it should hopefully be smooth sailing (or flying) at the airport. I think we will be getting into Milwaukee around 9:30ish, so I am hoping to be home by 11. I hope...

I can't wait to see the kiddos. Ryan sent me this pic this AM:

I know it is dark, but it is Lilli sleeping with one of her babies.

I just wanted to jump into the pic and snuggle her. I am looking forward to seeing that cute little blondie tomorrow :) I will then get to see Ryan and Caden most likely tomorrow night as well. They left for camping in Door County this AM with Bumpah, so I will need to wait and see when they will be coming home. The weekend weather doesn't look too nice, so they may come back tomorrow night instead of Sunday AM. They need to be back because we are heading to the Timber Rattler's (baseball) game on Sunday. Fun! Fun! Fun! It should be a great weekend.

No comments: