Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Boston Bound!

I am sitting in O'Hare Airport as I type this. I am on my way to a three day conference in Boston. Unfortunately, due to earlier delays, our flight is now delayed as well. We will get into Boston at 1:00...am. Oy vey...

I wanted to share some pics from yesterday. Caden was super excited to get his blanket from Grammy. Here he is opening the box:



He also insisted on using it at bed time:


What a cutie! He loves it because it's so soft :)

For dinner last night we went to Fratellos. The big chair is always a hit:



If you look at the pic, you may notice Peter Pan on Caden's shirt. That is the shirt Ryan had from when he went to Peter Pan. It's a perfect fit!

I will leave you with a pic of Minka, who obviously thinks she is a cat:



What a weirdo...

Until later!
Barby

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


No comments: