Tuesday, July 16, 2013

{back to work + children's museum in Tampa}


So I meant to post this last night, but then Ryan and I started to watch "Captain America" and I forgot :) I am at school all this week for training. I will also be there next week Monday and part of Tuesday, and Tuesday night I leave for Boston. I will be there for a training from Tuesday through Friday. I need to start packing... My goal is to have that figured out by the end of the week.

I really need to figure out Lilli's birthday invitation. We know it is going to be a Tinkerbell theme, but I still need to come up with the design. Right now I am thinking a huge Tinkerbell head with the information on the back. I am still open for ideas... I would like to get those done this weekend.

Okay, now it is a Florida flashback time! We decided to check out the Glazer Children's Museum in Tampa. It was a great time. Aunt Samantha and I took them there while Uncle Danny and Dada headed to the Apple store (computers not fruit-ha ha ). Here are some of the shots from our time there:

The kids got to climb up into the clouds like a raindrop.

The kids decided to take a crack at being weather forecasters.
Pretty cute!
Lilli is wearing a cute little outfit from Grammy
Aunt Samantha is helping Lilli listen to Caden talk to her through a tube.

They were so talented that they even built their own city.

Always love the Duplo blocks.
Check out how great that sandwich looks!
Of course, it is always fun playing in water!

I think this may be a two post kinda day. So check back later to see if I post again!

Until later!








No comments: