Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Weekend Recap


This past weekend was great! It was the scrapbooking weekend in Wisconsin Rapids. I got my main projects pretty much done. Lilli's Project Life has the pictures in it, but I still need to copy the daily journals onto the cards. I figure I will do that while watching TV with Ryan.

The second project I did was a mini-album for our last trip to Disney World. I wanted something for the kids to look at to remember the trip. Lilli is always asking me to "talk to" her about the trip. It's really cute.  Here are some pics:




 

 

The last project I did was a picture tray with some new pics. Originally I wanted it to take to school, but then I decided I may keep it at home. Ryan wanted to snag it for the Ripon office. Here is a pic of that:


I also made some birthday cards to keep on hand. I can never have enough of those.

Overall, it was a very productive and enjoyable weekend.

So far this week has been okay. I have been pretty busy with work, but good busy. Since the boards scores are going to be coming in this Saturday, I need the work to make the time pass. I am so nervous...

Last night was pretty rough. Lilli is obviously getting her 2 year molars, because she has been in some pain. She was up on and off all night (actually morning) from around 1:30 am on. Ryan and I were somewhat zombie-like this AM. I am planning to go to bed early tonight. :)

I will update more tomorrow...after I am more well-rested!

Have a nice night!

No comments: