Friday, November 09, 2012

The importance of the blog

As I was preparing for a weekend of scrapbooking, I found myself going back and reading my blog posts back from when Lilli was born. There were certain things that made me laugh, and there was even a post that made me tear up a little bit. Looking at all of those pics really reminded me how quickly the time is going. It also showed me how really important it is for me to keep this blog going. Rereading those posts allowed me to relive some of those moments. I loved it. The entire time I have blogged (which I know has been sporadic) I have felt I was doing it for my family. Especially those of you who are out of state. What I realized is that is not the truth, or at least my mind has changed. I blog for myself. I want to be able to go back and read about the goofy things that we do. The good times and the bad times. It is nice at the time while I am writing it to get it out, but it is much nicer being able to go back and read it.

There are many things that have happened since I last update. Many... And there is no way I could possible update you in one blog post. What I will do is focus on our family pics that we had taken in September by one of my students, Allison. They are great. Here is the link to see the pics. Click on it and you be able to see the pics:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/allisonsaecker/sets/72157631599165032/


I love them all. We are going to be getting them printed, hopefully next week, and then I will send the pics out with my holiday cards.

Have a great day! I hope to update again tomorrow, but I may not have the Internet. We shall see :) The next update will be able Caden's 4th birthday and his superhero party. It was great!

No comments: