Friday, March 30, 2012

Workout Update

Happy Friday!!!

I am pretty happy with my week of working out so far. I felt great throughout. I still need to work on the weight training (I can tell this is probably going to continue being an issue...), but I am still pleased with what I was able to accomplish.
Here was my week:
Saturday: Spinning 
Sunday: 8 miles on the treadmill
Monday: Rest
Tuesday: 5 miles on the treadmill
Wednesday: Spinning
Thursday: Rest (I was doing a lot of things around the house, so I don't really think I sat down until I went to bed. That kinda counts as a workout, right?)
Friday: I am planning to run 5 miles tonight. We are also meeting with Missy to practice our dance routine. Since we are having our family dinner tonight, we will have to wait and see how much I get accomplished!

Have a nice day!

No comments: