Friday, March 23, 2012

Workout Update

I am sticking with it. That is what I keep telling myself. That is what is important. I need to stop beating myself up if my workout isn't as great as I think it should be. The important part is that I am working out and not just plopping down on the couch to watch TV. (There are many nights when that is almost too tempting.) Here was my week:
Saturday: Ran 7 miles (I tried to go to the 7:30 spinning class, but the instructor didn't show up :( Since it was such a busy weekend, I decided to get in my long run on Saturday instead of Sunday.)
Sunday: Rest because of yesterday
Monday: Rest (Normal rest day. I probably didn't really need to rest, but I LOVED it)
Tuesday: Ran 1 mile (I was supposed to run 4.5, but that just didn't happen. I did 1 mile thinking I would squeeze in the other 3.5 after dinner. Nope)
Wednesday: Spinning
Thursday: 30 minutes on the elliptical
Friday: Ran 2 miles (Again, kinda was a slacker on my shorter weekly runs. I didn't start this run until around 9 pm, and I am just not a great night runner.) I also did some ab work and lifted free weights.

Again, the important thing is that I worked out. I gotta keep looking on the bright side :) I also reached one of my weight goals, so I am planning to reward myself with Spinning shoes. Yay!

Night!

No comments: