Friday, March 16, 2012

Workout Update

This week was a weird week because Mom and Bill came to visit. My workouts were not normal, but overall I think I did pretty well staying on track. In the past, I would have just said, "I missed a couple workouts, I may as well not work out for the rest of the week." Not this time. I got right back on the horse...or bike I guess it would be :) Here was my week:

Saturday: Spinning and Shamrock Shuffle 5K (I was a busy girl today)
Sunday: Rest because of yesterday
Monday: Rest (Normal rest day, but I felt like a complete slacker.)
Tuesday: Unfortunately, this turned into a rest day as well. Ryan and I did practice our dance routine a couple of times, so that has to count for something :)
Wednesday: Spinning (I went to the 5:30 pm class instead of the 7 pm so Ryan and I could go on a date :) Thank you, Alexis!!!)
Thursday: 45 minutes on the elliptical
Friday: Ran 2.25 miles

Not the best week, but it could have been A LOT worse!

Night!

No comments: