Thursday, March 08, 2012

Shamrock Shuffle 2012

I am really determined to make this week a better workout week for me. Last week was so rough. One thing that has kept me going this week is knowing that I have the Shamrock Shuffle on Saturday!

 
It has been quite awhile since I last ran in a race, so this is very exciting for me.  There is not much that can beat the feeling of crossing a finish line. I love it! I will, of course, make sure to update about the race on Saturday night. 

Saturday night will also be when Mom and Bill get into town. We are really looking forward to that. We are lucky that they are able to find time in the busy schedule of the store to come and visit. We will take advantage of every minute. I am also looking forward to having my personal day Tuesday. Saturday will be here before we know it.

Night!

2 comments:

DIANE said...

no pictures

The Ames Family said...

It is the logo from the run. It shows up on my computer, so I don't know why you can't see it. It does take a minute to pop up. Not sure why...