Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Red boots have been found!

The best part of today was that I FINALLY have red boots to wear for our "Cotton Eyed Joe" dance. Whew! That took a long time to find them. I was lucky enough to have the costume person who works with the students at the high school. She remembered having some red boots of her own that she thought may work. YAY! I really did not want to have to spend the money on "real" boots since I don't see myself wearing bright red boots very often. I will have to take a pic of them to show. They are not in pristine condition or anything, but from the audience, who will care?

This week has been a pretty good workout week so far. Tonight I had Spinning class, but I didn't go as far as a normally do. The 5 mile run from yesterday is still kicking my butt a little :)

Have a nice night!

No comments: