Monday, March 12, 2012

Family Time

Sorry my updates have falling a little behind. With my mom and Bil visiting, we have been super busy. I am really looking forward to having my personal day on Tuesday to spend some time with them. Caden and Lilli were with them today while I was at work. They all did very well, and Lilli didn't even cry! I will need to get some pics from my mom since she took many pictures :) I will try to update with more tomorrow. I do have a couple that she sent to me.

Do you see the resemblance?
 Caden saw us taking the last picture and said he wanted to be in it. He is saying "cheese." :)
Caden woke up this morning with a cold, so that wasn't the greatest timing. I am just hoping he gets it out of his system so he is better for Andrew's birthday party on Sunday. I am also hoping that he is better for music class tomorrow. I would like to take my mom with me to see the kids. I am also looking forward to going to the class since I have never been able to go with both of the kids.

Night!

No comments: