Friday, February 17, 2012

Workout Update

It was another fast week! It was even faster since my birthday was Wednesday, and I was at a conference instead of work on Thursday and Friday. It was a good week. Working out went very well this week, too. I liked working on some days before work. I think this is something I am going to stick with. Here is how the week looked.

Saturday: Spinning (7:30am class at the Y)
Sunday: 4 mile run on the treadmill. This was a HARD run. I was just really tired and not into it.
Monday: Rest (I did throw in some squats.)
Tuesday: Ran 3 miles before work. This should have been 3.5 miles, but I misread my schedule.
Wednesday: 30 minutes on the elliptical before work.
Thursday: 30 minutes on the elliptical
Friday: 3.5 miles on the treadmill

Since the weather is looking nicer (knock on wood), I am planning on most of the treadmill runs to move outside. I still am really lacking in strength training, so that will be my number one goal for next week. Overall, I think I did pretty well this week!

Night




No comments: