Saturday, February 18, 2012

Surprise party, Educare, Family Dinner Date :)

Last night we went to a restaurant here in town to help celebrate one of the North Shore girl's (Carol's) birthday. It was a surprise 60th. I think she was surprised. The kids had a good time, too. Here are some of the highlights:

Caden LOVED the cake. Shocker.
Lilli looks somewhat like a pirate in this pic. She did a great job eating on her own with a fork.
Even more than the cake, Caden loved a Spiderman punching game there. We let him play it a few times. He is already asking about going back to play it again. Here he is:


It was a nice day today. I mean both weather wise and other. The kids and I played at home this AM while Dada had a meeting in Madison. The kids decided they needed to get out all of the toys by their kitchen:


It took a little bit to clean up that mess :)

After Dada got home we decided to go to Educare to play for a little bit. I also picked up a new poster for my classroom and one of Andrew's birthday presents since his birthday is next month.

We made a quick stop at Pick N Save after Educare. I was reminded of why we don't usually shop there. The produce section just doesn't compare to Festival. They had NO strawberries or blueberries. Really? What grocery store doesn't have strawberries and blueberries? It's not like I am talking about a starfruit or something. Since I am following Weight Watchers, I love me that bowl of delicious that costs me no points:


After grocery shopping we headed home because the Josephs' clan was coming over for an impromptu dinner. We had a great time. Once again I didn't think to take any pictures while they were over. I need to get better at that.

Now it is time for bed. After church Nicole is heading over so we can do our long run together. Tomorrow is a 5 mile day (GULP...), so I will have to update you about how it goes.

Night!

No comments: