Thursday, February 09, 2012

National Boards testing

Well, I survived the tests. I don't know how I did, but at least they are over! I only have to wait 9 1/2 months to find out my results...

The rest of the day was pretty busy. I interviewed two people to watch the kids when they aren't with Grandma. I should have that figured out by tomorrow I am hoping. That will be nice to check off of my list of things to do. That has definitely been a bit of a stress for me.

Tonight Ryan was checking Alexis brake light and Caden wanted to go out to help, too. He was playing inside of her car while Ryan was working. He jumped and smacked his face on the door. NOT a happy camper. He busted his upper lip, and it was bleeding quite a bit. I got a pic with my phone:

Sad little man... Also notice my pretty nail color :)
You can't really see the size of his upper lip. It is HUGE! Poor guy. He didn't want it ice it. He just wanted Dada to hold him. Hopefully it won't be so big tomorrow morning!

Night!

No comments: