Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Happy Birthday to...Me!

Just a quick update. This is going up pretty late since Ryan and I went to dinner after Lilli's last swimming class (Tomorrow's post will be dedicated to pics from swimming). I had a great day today. It started out with another great AM workout. I am really starting to like getting my workout done before I go to work. I feel like I have so much extra time! Now don't get me wrong, I still absolutely hate getting up that early... I don't think that will ever change :) It has just been a shifting of thinking to make my body realize getting up earlier is good for it. The trade off is that I have been trying to go to bed a little earlier. That doesn't always work.

I had a good day at work. We ordered lunch from one of my favorite places in Ripon: Fat Bruce's. Thank you to Sheri for picking it up! Becki and I even took a rare day off from lunch duty to eat with everyone. It was nice.

Is it just me, or does Facebook make you feel like you are celebrity on your birthday? With everyone wishing me to have a happy day, I felt great! It was awesome:

Lovin' all the birthday wishes!
Today was also our new part-time nanny's first day. It went very well. The kids seem to really like her. That makes me feel a lot better :)

Lilli had her last swimming class tonight at the Y. She is no longer a Shrimp! We are still debating about whether or not we are going to continue with swimming classes. Not sure...

After swimming we dropped Lilli off at the house. Aunt Lexie was already here with Caden. They were watching Caden's new movie, "The Lion King." Ryan and I went to The Wild Truffle to celebrate my birthday. It was so good. That is my favorite restaurant. Anyone who likes mushrooms MUST go there. The mushroom bruschetta and also the Wild Truffle pizza. To...Die...For!!! Yum. I have over half of the pizza left, so I will get to continue to enjoy it tomorrow as well!

Now I am in bed getting ready to go to sleep. I won't be at school Thursday or Friday since I have a committee meeting the next two days. I am happy that it is in Oshkosh, so that will make for a more relaxed morning.

Night!

 

No comments: