Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Running

So I decided that I needed more motivation to run. I think one piece of great motivation for females is to look good while they run. Of course this means my apparel needs to look awesome. I decided I should start with the most important piece of equipment for a runner...the shoes. Look at these beauties that I am getting:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE them! They have another pair that is similar to this that glows, but I don't think I will be doing too much night time running.

So my running times might not be the greatest, but at least I will look good while I do it :)

I will leave you with some pics of the kiddos and a short video.

Here is Caden from Monday night cracking some eggs for dinner. He is getting pretty good at it!

video

This is Lilli trying whole broccoli for the first time. She liked using the fork, but wasn't too sure about the actual broccoli.


She does, however, LOVE dipping apples in peanut butter. She ended up discovering that her favorite thing to do was the simply just scoop out the peanut butter with her hands and eat it that way.


Night!

No comments: