Sunday, October 09, 2011

Buzz Lightyear invitations

The reason that last week lacked in the post department was the fact that I still didn't have Caden's birthday invitations created. I know I am a planner, but this one got me. I had the BEST design, but I was way too ambitious. Ryan came down and looked at it and told me I had to start over with an easier design. Keep in mind that this was about 5 hours into it. But...he was right. I scrapped what I had and started over. The original design had a full Buzz and Woody standing next to the party information. I wasn't really thinking about the fact that each character was at least 30 little pieces. Yep, I'm crazy! I ended up with one that just features Buzz Lightyear. The text from the original card was able to be salvaged. I don't think they turned out to be that bad, but of course not as cool as the original design. My sanity was worth more. What do you think of them?

 



1 comment:

DIANE said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR CADEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU