Thursday, September 08, 2011

The summer is over and Lilli is One!



I won't even bother with the apology for the lack of posts. At this point they are pretty meaningless :) Needless to say it was a busy summer. Wonderful...but busy. I am sad that it is over. I am back to school now. This is our second week back. Last week we only had students for two days, so it has been a nice easing back into the swing of things. I think we are back into a routine. It was definitely a shift.

I wanted to focus this post on my little Lilli. She is already one! I can't believe it. It seems like we brought her home just yesterday.


We celebrated Lilli's birthday on Friday first since that was her real birthday. I didn't make a whole cake since we were going to be having one the next day. I made her little Mickey character mini cakes in a little press that I have. Lilli loved them! Caden did too, of course.







I also thought since the weather was so beautiful it would be a nice time to take a family picture. Caden hasn't been too fond of having his picture taken lately, but I think this one turned out pretty nice.



We had her birthday party on the 27th. We had beautiful weather, and I think everyone had a great time. Here are some of the pics. I didn't take nearly as many pics as I would have liked. My mom came from Florida to be there for the party and help out. The kids had a good time with her. We were happy she was able to come and visit.





















Have a nice night! GO PACK GO! :)

No comments: