Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Florida Fun! Installment I

We got back from Florida last Saturday. It was a great time...a hot time...but a great time. We went with Grandma, Bumpah, Aunt Cara, Uncle Jordon, and Cousin Andrew. All had a great time! I am still sorting through everything and tried to get completely unpacked. It hasn't helped that Caden has stopped napping the last two days... This include the pics.

The big part of the trip was when we went to Disney on the 21st. It was also our 8th anniversary. It was a great day. The kids were wonderful. Caden didn't nap then either. He was up all day and didn't go to sleep until 10:20 that night. As I said already, I still need to get through the pictures, but I will put some of the Disney pics up now. Here are some of the highlights:

 
Lilli was exhausted by all of the action.

 
Caden on the teacups with Daddy.
Caden LOVED meeting Buzz. Notice we had a hard time getting him to look at the camera :)

Who is afraid of Zurg? Not Caden!

 
Here we are on "It's a Small World." Can't tell if Lilli liked it or not...

This is when we were waiting for the bus to take us back to get our cars. Long day, but still two very happy little guys.

You may have noticed I didn't include any pics of the kids and Mickey. They did meet both Mickey and Minnie, but I don't have pics from my camera. I am still debating if I want to buy the ones they took at the park. Cara has some on her camera, so I need to see those. I will put some up when I have them. Caden did give both Minnie and Mickey a hug. It was cute.

Caden was also very happy to see Oma and Papa. Every night since we got back he has asked for a Caden story about "going to Oma and Papa's house." Too cute. He also likes to say that Papa is a "pool man." He is a funny guy.

He is still talking more and more. He has been saying the funniest things. On Sunday he said to Chris when we were leaving, "Have a nice sleep in your house, Aunt Chris." Yesterday he looked down at my flip flops (they have gold sparkles on the straps) and said, "those are beautiful." Tonight in the tub he wanted to drain the water, so he said, "May I please push the button?" How did he get to be so polite?

Lilli is doing great, too. She now has three teeth on the bottom and four on the top. I will try to get a pic of those. She is now really starting to get up on her knees to crawl, but she still likes to army crawl the best. She is pretty fast that way. I will get a video.

Although going on vacation is always fun, it is nice to be home. I have a lot of things to...but it is always nice to be home.

Look for more Florida pics soon!

Night!

 

3 comments:

Diane said...

what is lilli lying on? very cut pictures

The Ames Family said...

She is sleeping sideways on a double stroller that we rented at Disney. We rented one of theirs so we didn't have to worry about someone stealing ours while we were on rides.

Diane said...

that makes sense