Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Educare and Florida Fun Installment II

The weather was absolutely perfect today. We need to enjoy it before it gets to be too hot. Caden, Lilli, and I met Grandma, Aunt Linda, and Cousin Adin at Educare for a toddler craft/song class. The class lasted 1 hour, and Caden was pretty much done with it after 30 minutes. They did some cute things, but for a 2 1/2 year old, the pace was a little slow. Caden did enjoy the parachute of course. He has always loved that in Adventures in Music. Here are some pics:

 
The boys before the class started.

 
My little goofball :)
Here I am trying to get Caden interested in coloring. Not very successfully. Lilli is trying to get in on the action.

Caden seemed to like matching his turtle with the correct shell.


And finally...the parachute. He LOVES it. Check out that smile. Adin is directly behind the flying teddy bear.

The rest of the day was pretty good, too. Caden took a nap today (thank you, God!), and after he woke up we played outside in the water. Lilli also took a decent nap today, so I was a happy camper. It gave me time to get all of my flowers and veggies watered. Caden loves to help with that, but it takes a lot longer then. Plus last night he held Ryan and me hostage with the hose. I was outside with him and he turned it on me. I ran into the house yelling (and laughing) for him not to squirt me. He thought it was HILARIOUS. Ryan eventually had to run out and all around the yard to get the hose away from him. He is a stinker.

Back to Florida...

Here are some pics from when we went to the Lowry Park Zoo. Other than getting in trouble every five minutes from the employees (that is not too much of an exaggeration) we had a good time:

 
Caden checks out the monkeys with his binoculars.

Look how cute those boys are holding hands :)

Caden was still talking about riding the train with Oma from when we went during Spring Break, so we knew we had to do it again. Check out Lilli's face. Too cute! Andrew is loving it, too.

 
And of course I need to include a shot of Lilli sleeping, because she loves doing that. And she is oh so cute while she does.

Night!

No comments: