Monday, December 13, 2010

where is the time going?

I swear that the time is flying! I know I haven't been updating the blog every night, and I just don't have as much time now. I will do my best, but now that I am back to school things are super busy. It is 9:45pm right now, and I just got done putting the meatloaf together for tomorrow's dinner. That is what I feel like I am always doing now. Not making meatloaf, but figuring out ways to make things a little easier "tomorrow."

This past weekend we had a huge winter storm here. In preparation of it we went grocery shopping, got our Christmas tree, and bought new snow boots for Caden and me on Friday. Friday was also when Ryan and Danny took Grammie to Chicago to meet Uncle Johnny. I was very sad to see her go. At least I can now talk about it without crying. That's a plus, right? :) Miss you Grammie!

I didn't take a ton of pics this weekend. I accidentally erased a couple pics off of our camera that we needed, so Danny has the card right now to retrieve the pics. I will update with more pics after he gets that back to me. Here are a few that I do have from my phone from this weekend:


 
Our Christmas tree
 
Two hours into the snow storm


The next morning after the snow storm


 
Caden helping Mommy make Christmas cookies


Daddy running around with Lilli


Lilli with Aunt Alexis. She watched both kiddos tonight


Night!

No comments: