Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Christmas!!!

We have been busy celebrating the holidays lately, so updated the blog has been pretty low on the priority list :) I will do my best to caught you up on the last week here in the Ames household.

We had Christmas Eve at our house this year. We had a great time. Caden and Lilli were spoiled rotten by the family. Here are some of the highlights from the night:

Caden "helps" decorate the cut outs

 Family pic. Check out Caden standing on Ryan's hand.

 The tradition continues.
 Although Caden only really sat through the first page. Lilli looks enthralled.

Caden and Andrew had a great time playing together. Here are the two crazy boys:
video

We went to the 10:30 pm candle light service at church. We put the kiddos in their pj's before we left, and they were all great. Lilli slept throughout the entire service, and both Caden and Andrew were out about halfway through. Adin slept the entire service just like Lilli.

Christmas morning was great. This is my favorite pic:


Look at that smile on Caden's face... Love it!

Caden checks out the presents before we start opening.



 

After we opened presents here we headed over to Grandma and Bumpah's to see Reed, Terra, and Ryne who were visited from MN. We had a great time. We also did our Christmas gift exchange there. We may need to build onto the house to hold all of the new things.

Sunday was our traditional run to Green Bay for after Christmas shopping. We always hit Taylor Creek first. The only thing I bought there was a nut cracker for Caden. I am packing it up right away for next year.
Yesterday I was home with the kids, and I just worked on getting things situated in the house. We also got our photos from Thompson, so I was separating those to mail out to family. Here are my favorites:

 
 

I hope everyone is having a great time during the holidays!!!

I will leave you with this hilarious pic of Lilli. She looks a little terrified.


Night!

No comments: