Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas fun

We had a busy weekend of getting things ready for Christmas. I had to make cookies for our school cookie exchange that was this year. I was a cookie making fool. Caden thoroughly enjoyed being a cookie taster for me.

Friday was my school's holiday party. Ryan and I went for about 1 1/2 hours. We had a nice time. I would have liked to have stayed longer, but I was very tired.

Saturday I made all of the dough for the cookies. Other than that we just hung out at the house. It was nice.

Sunday we went to Grandma and Bumpah's for dinner. We had Christmas early with Danny and Sam after dinner since we won't see them on Christmas Eve or Christmas Day most likely. Caden LOVED his present from them. They got him a Cars Lighting McQueen 4-wheeler. The rest of us may as well send our presents back :) Here is a video that Ryan shot of him enjoying his new toy.

video 

 
This week will be a short one since I only have school through Wednesday. It will be nice to have some more time home with the kids. I miss them when I am away from them.

I will leave you with some pics!


 "Caden, don't drink the water." That is what is often said during bath time.


 Lilli is too cool

 Here is a pic from Caden at the frame show at the Paine two weeks ago.


 Caden cooking in his kitchen.


 Snuggling
Night!

No comments: