Monday, November 22, 2010

One last day...

Tomorrow is my last day off before I go back to work. I plan to pick up the last couple of Christmas presents that I need, finish the laundry, pack for Toledo, figure out what I am doing with my classes on Wednesday (probably should look up what my teaching schedule is as well)... I have more on my list than I will be able to accomplish. That's okay.

Wednesday the kids will be going with Kelly. Ryan's last patient slots are blocked, so he will be able to get home a little earlier to help with the last minute packing. Danny and Sam will be riding with us, and Grammie will be coming back with us. She wanted to be here for the baptism, and coming back the week before allows us some more time to visit with her. The following week she will be watching Lilli while Caden goes with Pam and Kelly. It was also be nice because we are going to the Dells Friday night until Saturday afternoon before the baptism. Well, the baptism is the next day, but it will still be a little crazy with lots to do. It should be fun.

Here are some pics from the last few days:



Thursday we took Caden to Monkey Joe's. I was kicking myself for forgetting to bring my camera. At least I had my phone with me.




Lilli chillin' in Caden's chair.


Caden loving his cupcake on a stick.


Caden wanted to wear Mama's "coat" tonight. Too funny!


Here I am enjoying my snuggle time with both kids.


Night!

No comments: