Tuesday, November 23, 2010

lots to do...

This is going to be a very quick update because I still have to pack, and it is 10 pm. I got most of what I needed to get done today done. I did all of the laundry, packed for the trip (except the clothes-that is next), looked up my schedule for school tomorrow, finished almost all of the Christmas shopping, and I even managed to get a craft or two in there. I made Lilli's shirt for Thanksgiving. I didn't want to buy a specific Thanksgiving shirt since she would only be able to wear it once, so I made ironed on the word "thankful." I figure then she can wear it again. I will post a pic of it after she wears it on Thursday.

This morning Caden was wearing my "coat" again and Ryan's shoes. Too funny.


He also was a big help making dinner. He helped Mommy stir the artichoke hearts in the EVOO and spices. Sheri, if you are reading this, artichoke hearts are a vegetable :)

 

Lilli went with me today to meet Uncle Danny for lunch at Buffalo Wild Wings. It was a nice time. I forgot to take a pic.

I also hung the screen that I got on Saturday. It is a regular screen from a window that someone painted with super cute snowmen. I put it up and didn't like the way the metal looked. Here is a before pic:


I decided to remove the wire and paint the frame black. It looks much better:

 

We ended the night with the kids doing bath time. Caden had a great time, and while I was getting Lilli's tub ready she fell asleep.



She ended up waking up because I needed to change her diaper. What a little cutie.

Night!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

The screen looks great now that you've fixed it and taken away the wire! I also love the picture of Lilli sleeping. Add it to my list! Hope your first day back to school went well! I'm sure all of your friends there are so happy to finally have you back! Now I'll miss you being home...oh well, back to the real world.